Scheduling and Information
Director of Cardiopulmonary Services
Direct Line: 330-364-0835
In-House Extension: 2535
Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Cardiac Stress Testing (regular, nuclear and /or pharmacological)
- Holter Monitor
- 24-hour adult and pediatric
- Event recording
- Ambulatory Telemetry
- Echocardiography, adult
- Transesophageal (TEE)
- Cardioversions for adult patients
- Electroencephalograms (EEG)
- Appointments required for all tests except ECGs. ECGs are offered during normal outpatient testing hours. Outpatient hours for ECGs are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Saturdays.
- For Stress Testing, TEE, and Cardioversions call the cardiology department clerical staff at 330-364-0856 Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- For Echocardiograms, Holters, event and /or Telemetry monitoring, and Electroencephalograms call Community Wide Scheduling at 330-364-0888
- Written order with a physician's signature including the diagnosis and the name of the test required for all testing.
- Order should be faxed to our department at 330-364-0953.
- It is preferred to fax orders prior to appointment time.
Information Required for Scheduling
- Patient's name, age, and weight
- Patient's home and work phone numbers
- Diagnostic reason for test
- Test to be performed
- Referring physician
- Preferred physician to read the test results (must be chosen by referring physician)
- A list of any other physicians that are to be sent copies of the test results.
- Upon request, preparation information sheets for all our testing